Call us: 602-904-7978
Any Day. Any Time.
Phoenix Arizona Golf Cart Sales and Rentals, LLC (PAGC)
We look forward to serving you and want all parties to have a positive and rewarding experience. We want you to enjoy your golf cart, electric vehicle and accessories and here are some of our terms and conditions. There may be others noted on your estimate or invoice.
State sales tax is charged on instate orders if required by law. Sales tax will be collected for all vehicles based on applicable laws for each state.
Payment Method Options
Orders accepted via secure online forms and pages only. Major credit cards are accepted at discretion of PAGC or our partner and dealer partnerships. Credit card purchases verified for your protection. Checks accepted with dealership manager approval. Wire payments are best form of payment to prevent vehicle delivery delays. Cash only accepted with dealership manager approval.
Backorder of Vehicles or Accessory Items
Backorders: If an item is backordered, we will notify you via voice call, email and or text message. Backorders will be fulfilled when the backordered items become available.
PAGC Secured Online Shopping
Your order’s privacy and security over the web is insured by using and industry standard an SSL secure server connection.
Product, Order and Pricing Disclaimers
Product descriptions or claims of the manufacturer and/or dealer and/or distributor are NOT guaranteed to be accurate. ALL Prices subject to change without notice at any time. Prices posted in error by human or technology and/or options on the website do not obligate us to honor those incorrect prices and/or options and so forth. We reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone and any business for any reason at any time.
Product Shipping and Handling to US and Abroad
Product Shipping and handling charges for vehicles and accessories are based on your location and items shipped.
Heavy and oversize vehicles and accessories may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared and ready for shipping.
We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge for your order prior to shipping. If new shipping cost is not accepted by client then client may arrange for shipping at their own expense.
Our shipping is provided by FedEx, UPS Ground/UPS Air Common Carrier or US Postal Service in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska & Hawaii and Mexico will have additional shipping costs applied.
Other out of United States orders will have an additional shipping cost as well.
Allow up to 30 business days for delivery of non-backordered items in the continental US. Allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Worldwide Orders.
Consolidated Shipments: Entire orders will be shipped together if possible but may be shipped separately at discretion of Bright EV or partners.
Vehicle and Product Returns and Exchanges
All sales are final unless specifically noted otherwise on invoice. Client may request return or exchange for dealership that provided the vehicle or product.
If accepted, product returns or exchange must be in original new condition and must include all instructions and original packing materials, etc. Customer will pay all return shipping charges and include a copy of packing list with all returned or exchange items
Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Returns must be preauthorized by us and are subject to a 21% re-stocking fee. These amounts will be deducted from the original amount billed and the remaining balance will be credited to the original credit card.
Wrong Item: If you received an incorrect item no extra charges will be incurred. We will replace incorrect items and pay the additional shipping charge.
Wrong Customer Order: Client responsible for ordering correct size vehicle(s), accessories and merchandise. PAGC may exchange with manager approval. No refunds for customer order errors unless approved by dealership manager. Incorrect customer placed orders can be exchanged for any other item without paying the restocking charge. However, the customer will pay the additional shipping and handling charge. The replacement item must be at least 90% of the value of the original item.
Return Shipping Instructions: Return via prepaid UPS or US mail. Insure shipment for full value of purchase. Use original packaging. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipping, no credit or exchange if we don’t receive item(s). Please enclose a copy of your packing list or email Invoice along with detailed return/exchange instructions. Send exchanges and returns to dealership.
Special Privacy Notice for California Residents
Updated: February 1st, 2023
We make all reasonable efforts to comply with ever changing California over regulation.
Information We Collect
Our Email Data and Websites collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, our Websites have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
D. Commercial information.
E. Biometric information.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
G. Geolocation data.
H. Sensory data.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
At Phoenix Arizona Golf Cart Sales and Rentals, LLC we gather data from the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Websites.
- From third-party business partners such as social media sites, ad networks, and analytics providers.
Potential Use of Personal Information
PAGC may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Websites, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Websites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Websites, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC, assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC, about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC, will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Potential Sharing Personal Information
Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC, may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Data aggregators.
Potential Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC, has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category G: Geolocation data.
- Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information
Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC, disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
Notice of Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC, has not sold personal information.
Your CCPA Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Your Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC, disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Your Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC, delete any of your personal information that we collected from you within the last 12 months and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Your Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by filling out the Consumer Privacy form.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Our Response Timing, Format and Methods
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC, will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Your Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Websites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to Our Privacy Notice May Occur
Bright Electric Vehicles, LLC, reserves the right to amend this privacy Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy Notice, we will post the updated Notice on the Websites and update the Notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Websites following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about our terms and conditions or any of these notices, or the ways in which Bright Electric Vehicles, LLC or associated dealerships, collects and uses your information described above, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at: Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC 1717 E. Van Buren St Phoenix AZ 85006 (602) 904-7978.
PAGC Website Terms & Conditions
All the information, services, products, and materials in this site or associated emails, including, without limitation to word text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “AS IS” basis with no warranty whatsoever.
NOTICE: To the maximum extent permitted by law, Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC., and all associated dealerships disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, noninfringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC and all associated auto dealerships DO NOT represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Due to the large amount of content and information provided, errors can and will occur. By visiting this website you agreed that Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC and all associated dealerships shall be held harmless from all liability and responsibility for any and all errors or omissions in the information provided on this web site. Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC nor all associated dealerships shall not be required or obligated to honor any price if said price is incorrect or inaccurate, regardless of whether the information was entered by either Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC or all associated dealerships.
GENERAL TERMS INCLUDED ON OUR INVOICES:
NOTICE TO BUYER:
Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Odometers on golf carts are only for estimated mileage and not to be considered accurate like other motor vehicles. Vehicle transportation and labor charges are not covered under factory warranty. I hereby grant Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC (PAGC) and all associated auto dealer partnerships, permission to operate the vehicle herein described for the purpose of testing and inspection. A lien is hereby acknowledged on client vehicle to secure the cost of repairs. (PAGC) and all associated auto dealer partnerships is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicle or articles left in vehicle in case of fire, theft, accident, or any other cause. Customer takes full responsibility for the operation of vehicle and will not hold (PAGC) and all associated auto dealer partnerships responsible for any misuse and handling that could result in injury or death. All sales are final. Non-refundable full payment is due at the time of purchase, unless otherwise agreed upon management. Both parties agree that any contract disputes are to be resolved with arbitration or mediation.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS:
The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. PAGC and All associated dealerships reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. By placing a credit card order, the customer grants the All associated vehicle dealerships permission to contact their bank to verify name and address.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES (other sites administrated by us or others)
This site may contain links to other web sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (hereafter referred to as “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC and All associated vehicle dealerships are not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event shall Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC or All associated vehicle dealerships be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC or All associated vehicle dealerships has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
IMAGES, LOGOS, TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHT:
The images, logos, copy and trademarks contained in this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may not be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC or All associated vehicle dealerships express written permission, are believed to be in the public domain or used with permission of the respective trademark or copyright holder. The information and images on this site may not in any way be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without the express written permission, of Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC and/or All associated vehicle dealerships or the official holder of the copyright or trademark. Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC is not responsible for the specific content and/or images contained on this site. Please contact All associated vehicle dealerships if you have questions or concerns about the site content.
PAGC and All Associated Vehicle Dealerships Accessibility Statement
PAGC and all associated partner vehicle dealerships strive for fairness for all. We are proud and committed to providing digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We continue to partner with our website provider as they improve their platform’s user experience for everyone while applying relevant accessibility tools and standards.
Our site is built on a partner-provided platform with code that is compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers using standards compliant HTML/CSS code and should continue to display correctly on future browsers but may not in unusual cases.
Our Measures to Provide Accessibility
Our website partners take the following measures to ensure the accessibility of sites built on their platform
- Ensures accessibility is part of their continuous improvement the process
- Employs formal accessibility quality assurance methods
- Keeps abreast of the technical and legal aspects of accessibility to the best of their ability
- Leverage new learning and implement reasonable accommodation changes as necessary
As a auto dealer, we make every attempt to ensure information concerning our prices, promotions and events are understandable to all visitors, as well as our hours of operation and location.
While there are not clearly defined legal requirements for commercial websites serving the public, we have a strong commitment in meeting all visitor needs. If you encounter content or features of the site that are not accessible to those with disabilities, you may contact us by phone or by using the form below. Please provide the page URL and a brief description of the content or functionality where the issue was encountered, along with a suggestion for improvement. We appreciate your feedback and comments as we continue our journey to accommodate all visitors to our site in terms of accessibility.
Please Contact Us With Any Questions or Suggestions:
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact All associated vehicle dealerships Customer Support at Phoenix Arizona Golf Carts Sales and Rentals, LLC 1717 E. Van Buren Street, Phoenix, AZ 85006 – Telephone: 602.904.7978.